Friday, September 26, 2008

Almost October!

The weeks feel fast, but when you've got something long term to look forward to it seems sooooo long to get to! We're down to 205 days til the wedding. In the meantime, I've got lots of Halloween parties to go to, and no costume yet...Last year my fiance and I were a zombie cheerleader and bloodbowl player (it's a football D&D type game) My face was absolutely gruesome!

Items of the day

I was looking through lots of Halloween posts and it's so much fun seeing all of the items! I found these super-cute items so there's a few items of the day!

EllaBellaBabytique has some super cute baby costumes in her shop, cowboys, fairies and cute little scarecrows!










These cupcakes look both gross and delicious at the same time! The perfect thing for a Halloween party, yum! SassyGirl has tons of different fall treats and lots of other yummy things! I can barely look at that shop without drooling...

0 comments: