Wednesday, October 15, 2008

haha

My friend just told me I should buy the Lily and Swallow necklace because it's 'just so YOU!'

If I bought everything on Etsy that I loved...I think I'd be beyond broke ;)
Did you ever dream about sifting treasure through your bare hands when you were a kid? I think a lot of us 80's babies did because of Goonies. That's how I feel when I get a package; like it's some sort of treasure for me to open. I recently ordered a few fabric samplers so that I can try my hand at making hair flowers or boutonnières for the wedding.

I redid the design for the RSVP's and wedding invites yesterday based on a design from my shoes, and I'm really happy with it! It looks a lot cleaner than the old design.









Flower item of the day!
I am obsessed with flowers right now because we're picking out the florist for the wedding. I LOVE Hadley Hutton's shop. It's got these absolutely gorgeous, sort of Asian, pretty girly prints. The colours are perfect though. Like strawberries with chocolate, a perfect romantic mix.

0 comments: