Wednesday, October 22, 2008

piercing drama!

I had a bit of a drama freakout this morning when my nose ring fell out and was lost! I have no idea where it went, I even took apart the sink to see if it was in there, but no such luck, and my hole closed up while I was searching so I had to repierce it when I put in my backup nose screw (unfortunately, it's gold, which I'm allergic to :( but it's only temporary!) so I'm a wee bit frazzled this morning. Plus, my coworker, with whom I usually split site QA-ing, has Jury Duty today! yuck. Lets hope she gets off soon! Did you all check out the interview with Ruby Red Rose on etsy today? I love her purses and it's a nice interview! http://www.etsy.com/featured_seller.php

Item of the day!
These gorgeous soft bracelets from Eastern Sky come in TONS of different colours and they are just lovely eye-candy! They look so soft and cozy and pretty, they make me wish I could wear bracelets to work!!! Plus, they're made of vegan cotton, which I think is wonderful, I always appreciate products and services that make a lesser impact on our environment. Here are just some of the colour options (really, you'd have to check them out, there's TONS of options)

1 comments:

lillyella said...

oh what drama - total stinker! I LOVE red ruby rose and I do love those bracelets too - nice finds!