Monday, October 20, 2008

these are a few of my favourite things

I couldn't decide what theme to do this week and I spent all weekend making my halloween costume out of little shells and burning myself with hot glue instead of doing etsy things - so here are a few of my favourite things!

NervousSystem "creates unique, modern jewelry combining rapid prototyping methods with industrial materials" (their own words, I couldn't think of a more accurate description) and how cool are these pieces!? They look scientific, but beautiful, like butterfly wings. I just love the unique materials and closure methods too - This necklace is formed in one piece and fastens in the back with a sliding mechanism that allows for variable lengths. It's kind of like a futuristic lace. I love the purple dress too!

0 comments: