Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF

I love payday. I also got some potentially really good news yesterday! My boss offered me a semi-promotion. It's not technically a promotion yet, more of a niche that they're creating for me but he strongly implied there'd be rewards for following this path! Tomorrow is our engagement photo day, I'm excited to see these :)

Today, in honour of my good news, I'm offering a 10% discount on any item in my shop, just mention TGIF in your notes upon purchase! And keep an eye on the shop, I'll be listing new pieces next week :)

My item of the day is these really neat promotional bookmarks by Zoopri. I love that you can put 5 different photos on these, and that they're a nice big size. There are also lots of other unique promotional items like tags, labels, and even vinyl decals in her shop.

0 comments: