Monday, January 12, 2009

we went by Z Gallerie this weekend because I just love the design of that place, it's so stylish but still cozy and I got to looking at their art because I've been wanting to replace some of the pieces in our place for a little while now since I've had the same stuff up for years. Then I decided that, hey, wouldn't you rather have a unique piece that directly supports the artists who made it?

So here are a few of my favourite abstract pieces (and one gorgeous portrait) that I'd love for our new house:















These first three are by Asheville Abstracts, and they are just sooooo dreamy. I love them!!!

Next up, Jose Lampreia's 'A New Story' - this is stunning, I would LOVE to own this piece, and will hopefully be able to purchase it after the house reno is done. His photography is fantastic too.












Then, Samy Paden, whose work I've featured before. I love the colours of this, it'd look lovely in our office.













This is a gorgeous, non canvas piece! I love unusual items in art. Aisyah Ang does some lovely work with found objects.








And last, but certainly not least, this stunning portrait by tushtush! I adoooore this piece, it's just so beautiful. I can't believe this is pastels....












Also, here's the updated full house layout with some furniture!

0 comments: