Tuesday, March 31, 2009

we had a busy weekend picking out stuff for the house!
So far we've picked cabinets (either a gorgeous chocolate or a comfy creamy white depending on the floor colour)
countertop - an italian granite with a beige base, and accents of gold, chocolate and seafoam
backsplash - I couldn't find the exact tile, but this is similar!








Here's our sink - I'm excited because it's a composite sink so it won't scratch or stain supposedly, and a single bowl. I never understood the whole two bowl thing -












carpet - just a beige berber - very simple and easy to clean
vanity for the bathroom - I have yet to order it, but this is it!















tile for the bathroom floor - we didn't go with anything fancy here, since we want to add on a master bath later, I'll get my dream tile in there. Just some simple, nice 89 cent tile (SO inexpensive!)
Later I think we'll tear down the tile in the bigger bathroom and put up one of these two in the shower, but for now a shower curtain will cover the old icky tile -









soon I get to pick out paint colours! I think those'll wait till we're closer to moving in though.

0 comments: