Wednesday, September 17, 2008

CCCOE Interview


Thanks to 2QT4WORDS' Kim for being the first experimental interviewee!


Where do you get your inspiration?
My Mom and daughter! (isn't she beautiful?)

What is your favorite item that you have purchased on Etsy?
My custom art mounted rubber stamp from terbearco. We designed a logo for me and I LOVE it!

If I could sell one item from my shop today, it would be...
My DuckyRific Nap Time Toddler or Baby Rag Quilt, I want some baby to enjoy it


If I had enough money to pick one item on my wish list from any shop on Etsy to buy, it would be...
14k Rose gold and diamond stacking ring set from MyFriendRoze

What is the best advice you have ever received?
Be patient!!

What advice would you give to artists who are new to Etsy?
take really good pictures.

How do you promote your work?
Street team CCCOE has been the best!

Apart from creating things, what do you do?
Hang out w/ Family, its the most important :)

What led you to start selling on Etsy?
Needed extra money AKA buy my daughter more stuff!

Are you doing anything special for the Holiday season/Halloween in your shop?
I have really cute little girl OR big girl tutu costumes

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you SOOO MUCH!

Anonymous said...

You HAVE to check out these tutu's, they are absolutely adorable... just like the model! =) I'm so excited about ordering one for my Halloween costume!!!

AlliesAdornments said...

Sooo cute! Even, dare I say, too cute!

Tresijas said...

Here Tutus and her daughter are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love her shop, thanks for sharing her work with us!

The Artist's Studio said...

What a great interviewee, my step daughter Kim! Her tutu's are darling and well made. It was so nice of you to feature her here. She was so excited she e-mailed family and friends to share this with all of us.

Thanks agian, Dede