Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturdays are busy!

I love streaming tv on the internet! I've been watching tv shows I missed or from channels I don't get when work is slow or during my homework upload. We went to the L.A. County Fair today, it was HUGE, not to mention hot, but fun nonetheless :)

I posted another new item yesterday - finishing up my week. Unfortunately, I forgot my jewelry equipment at work, so I won't be making anything new this weekend - though I've got lots of homework, so it'd be unlikely anyhow. I love lemonade, especially when it's icy, and this piece reminds me of freshly squeezed lemonade, so that's what I named it!














Art of the day!

I love Bird Nerd's shop because I'm a bird nerd myself - I even have 2 tattoos of birds. So of course I love her stuff. I also love how she combines textures and colours - it's so bold!

0 comments: