Tuesday, November 25, 2008

oh man!

I've been totally slammed between work and homework and house stuff and a lost present today! Even as I write this, more work is coming in! I wanted to post my usual Faves update, but I couldn't find anything that felt right today. I was thinking about different arch options for the wedding when I came across this and I think I might like to do something like this. I have to find some paper flower designs. Isn't it pretty? I'll take any suggestions you've got!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those ads, I've seen them before, I believe that they flowers they've used are from the paper flower kits available at Paper Source, if you aren't familiar with this site be sure to check it out and depending on where you live they have stores too, its the most amazing store ever, so much inspiration. I bought 2 of the kits last summer and made a huge wall hanging for my bedroom. The kits are range in price from about 12-20 dollars depending on the flowers chose, but they look beautiful, but be warned, they do take quite awhile to make. If you don't want to buy the kit you can make your own, but I think its nice to have the pattern and then you can use it over and over again with whatever paper you like!!

Unknown said...

ooh, thanks! I'll have to check them out - they're one of my fave sites :D

lillyella said...

you can find some great ideas for paper flowers at Paper Source - whether you buy their kits or make them yourself. I was thinking of using some too!
http://paper-source.com/cgi-bin/paper/kits/flower-kits.html