Friday, October 3, 2008

*Sigh*

My lunch was stolen AGAIN today :( I'm pretty upset about it.

At least it's Friday and I get paid today - that makes me slightly less bummed.

But to put everything in a better mood I'm having a sale for all my blog readers today! 10% off any item in my shop. Just convo me before you purchase or when you purchase with the code FAIRY and poof! I love when stuff goes on sale, don't you?

Anyway, onward we go to the Shop of the day!
NatureMandalas' Alison has some lovely photos, very ethereal. Some of them are so pretty they almost look fake!! The first one of these made me smile because I remember when I was little and I would go exploring in the forest, I would think every little ring of mushrooms or pile of rocks was made by fairies. And the second is just plain beautiful. I love the misty, otherworldly quality to it.

0 comments: