Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Secret Santa

So we have a Secret Santa at work, and I barely know the guy I've got, but I was peeking around the web, and I found some nice possible gifts! Show me your ideas :D

KE Cookies makes the yummiest, dense cookies. I would love to get this Chocolate Combo box, and it's only $11.99.





I think these Rustic star ornaments from seraart would make a lovely gift for someone really girly. I love the stars all by themselves.










I think books are always a great gift, if you know your recipient's taste. This was one of my favourite books when I was a teenager - it's got mystery, science, action and all sorts of awesome, Dan Brown-esque style fun!





I always find myself needing Thank You cards at the end of the year, so I think these would make a lovely, classic gift. Pretty much anything from Paper Source is awesome!

0 comments: